NatWest Rugby Force 2019
Hopefully you are all very aware of the NatWest Rugby Force opportunity.
We haven’t had that many registrations in our area and it would be great to get a few more names in the hat, you have to be in it to win it!!
The deadline is March 17th so there is plenty of time but these weeks do fly by and it will need thinking about prior to submitting the form.
- Support packages of £500 awarded to the 425 clubs who are selected
- Six clubs will have the opportunity to receive a grant of £3,000 and a legend visit by telling us how their project will make their rugby club a place for all
- NatWest RugbyForce t-shirts & promotional materials for the 425 clubs selected
- Online toolkits
- Exclusive marketing and communication advice for clubs
- Exclusive NatWest RugbyForce offers
Some useful links:
More general info about NatWest RugbyForce can be found on our website found here.
A Toolkit with some ideas and support with your project found here
If you would like to register you can click here to be taken to the right place
Read below an example of how one of our clubs use NatWest RugbyForce:
Drybrook RFC has found that the NatWest RugbyForce weekends are a success and a regular feature in their yearly calendar. Jobs that previously took months to complete are now completed over the weekend. They turn the day into a social event, providing drinks, food and music and believe it’s great for team spirit and bonding.
To ensure the weekends run smoothly, the club plan out the projects in advance and allocate team captains to different projects over the weekend. Around 60 people volunteer over the weekend and the club have found that the weekend has increased the clubs volunteer base each year.